HOW DO I FIND MY W NUMBER?!

When I signed up I only received a B number via email but I need a W number to create my CATEMA account. I am a high school student and I need help.

Answers

• Casey
    edited November 2018
    Hello Clara,

Can you please provide more information in regards to only receiving a B number.  Was the number sent to you from the college you are applying to or was it a confirmation of you creating your OpenCCC account.  Please let us know so we can assist accordingly.

Thank you,

Casey 
  • I didn’t get email back with W number after I sent out the application. I Only have the CCCID B#.

how can I get a W number ? Thanks!

Tim

• Hi Timothyc890,

If you only have a CCCID number, most likely you just created your OpenCCC account but have not yet submitted your admissions application to your college. Please follow the steps below to begin/submit your application to get your W number. On the other hand, if you have already submitted your admissions application and it's been more than two business day, you'll need to contact your colleges Admissions & Records Department to obtain your W number.

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page.

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.