College ID # to complete to start Orientation

Hi I am about to move to LA and attend Los Angeles City College. I clicked on the new student page and completed the first step which the application and Fafsa. Now I am attempting to Complete Orientation but I dont what my College ID is.

Answers

• TeeTee
    edited October 2018
    Hi Winn, 

If you don't know what your Student ID number is, you'll need to call the college so that they can provide this information to you given that you have already completed your application. Their contact phone number is (323) 953-4000 ext:2104 or by email at [email protected]. Thank You and please let me know if you have any other questions. 
  • edited October 2018
    Hi mr tee I want to know my Student ID number And I hope to help me to join college
  • TeeTee
    edited November 2018
    Hi Mohamed, 

I see that you just applied to Canada College. Please allow the college two full business days to process your application and get back to you regarding your student ID number which starts with the letter "G". If the two day passes and you don't hear anything back or get any emails, please call Canada College at (650) 306-3226 or email them directly at [email protected] for your student ID number. 
  • I want to attended Los Mission College, Ca area.

• Hi Vasquez,

If you wish to attend Los Angeles Mission College, you need to first submit an admissions application to the college. In order to submit the application online, you are required to make an OpenCCC account to have a username and password to sign in. Below, I'm going to provide you all the steps to create your new account and apply to the college. If you need additional assistance or have any other questions, please feel free to call our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836.

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org 

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page. 

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page. 

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.

• Hi mr tee I want to know my Student ID number And I hope to help me to join colleg

• How do i find my ccc id?

• I need my College of Marin ID to register for college and it was not sent to me on my email

• Hi LARRYVZ,

To get your student ID number, you must contact the admissions & records department at College of the Marin so that a staff member can provide you your ID number . Their contact information is email: [email protected] and phone: (415) 457-8811 ext. 8822