I answered a no to a question when it dould of been yes for my bog fee wavier how do fix it

There was a question that asked do you or a depeandant recieve ssi and i put no not thinking.i do not recieve s.s.i but my daughter does.can i change my answer


  • Toshia_Poundstone
    edited August 2018
    If you have saved your application and before sending it in you can go in and look through it and change it. But if submitted then what you can do is email your question that you answered wrong if you submitted your application already. You can aslo call them.
  • Tee
    edited August 2018
    Hi Ashanti, 

    Since your application has already been submitted, to now make any new changes or updates, you'll need to contact your colleges Financial Aid Office and inquire information on how to correctly make that change. 
Sign In or Register to comment.