I haven’t received my student id through email

Answers

• Tee
    Tee
    edited August 2018
    Hi Chrissy, 

In the event that you have not yet received your student ID number through email, you'll need to contact your college's Admissions & Records Office. A staff member there will then be able to retrieve your student ID number for you. Thank You and please let me know if you have any other questions. 
  • Katrina
    edited May 2020
    I have called the phone number listed in the SMC website but did not receive a reply. I have also tried emailing them and did not receive a reply. The campus is closed because of COVID so I can't go to the admission office to get my id#. I have to register for classes tomorrow and don't have an ID number. What do I do?
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited May 2020
    Hi Katrina, 

Your student ID number should of have been email to you from the college along with your welcome letter once after your application was fully processed. Please check your emails including the spam folder and see if you can locate the welcome letter. If you cannot locate any welcome letter, unfortunately there is not much that I can do to help as this is a college issue and the college is not responding to you or doing their part in getting you your student ID number.