I I just applied but not sure how to add classes.

Answers

• Tee
    Tee
    edited August 2018
    Hi Selene, 

You add classes through your student portal account. Generally speaking, once after your application has been fully processed, you'll be assign a student ID number along with a username and password to the portal. Your student portal is where you go in to registered for classes, access your school email, pay fees, view grades as well as check the status of your financial aid. Keep in mind, before you can registered for your classes, you must complete all the steps to enrollment including an orientation and assessment. I suggest that you see a academic counselor if you need help with this process or would like more information. Thank You and please let me if you have any other questions. 
  • Sedalia_Benton
    edited August 2018
    where is the book with the classes in it
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited August 2018
    Hi Sedalia, 

To better answer your question, I'll need for you to elaborate on what you mean by "where is the book with the classes in it".  
  • Sedalia_Benton
    edited August 2018
    how can i see what classes are been ofered 
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited August 2018
    If you navigate to your colleges home page, you'll see that they have a link available for you to click to see what classes are being offered. Normally the link should say something like "class schedule". If you don't see this, I would recommend that you call your colleges Admissions & Records Office and have them show you were the link/class schedule is.