Registering for CC classes for summer session

edited June 2018 in Plan Your Degree

I'm a UC Davis student hoping to enroll at one class at my local community college for summer session, but I cannot for the life of me figure out where the portal to access the OEI exchange is on the UC Davis website. The college I'm looking to take a summer course from is San Francisco Community College.

Please help, I cannot find anything anywhere. I don't know where to go to register, and I don't have the option of entirely re-enrolling at my local community college.

Update: I have found a single link for registration at CCCApply, but it is always for Solano Community College, even if i click on the link from SF City College ):


  • Tee
    edited June 2018
    First and foremost, in order to take any classes at a community college, you'll need to submit an admissions application. In order to submit one online, you'll also need an OpenCCC account. If you have one, sign in with your username and password. If you have forgotten your username and password, please contact the California Community Colleges Helpdesk for assistance at 1-877-247-4836 in recovering your information. On the other hand, if you have never created an account before, please create your new account in order to apply for City College of San Francisco at

    Note: Should you wish to submit an paper application, one is available at this link below.

    As far as the website for UC Davis, I am not aware that they have the link or portal for the course exchange as they are not one of the participating colleges for the course exchange. Course exchange is only available at the participating community colleges such as Butte College, Coastline College, Foothill College, Fresno City College, Lake Tahoe Community College, Mt. San Jacinto College, Shasta College and Ventura College. Thank You and please let me know if you have any other questions.  
Sign In or Register to comment.