My college isn't listed. Can I still get the fee waiver?

edited June 2018 in Financial Aid
I have applied at Fullerton College. My school wasn't listed so I was unable to apply for the fee waiver. How can I still get the fee waiver?


  • Angelica
    edited June 2018
    Hello Taylor, 

    Yes, you can still apply for the California Promise Grant formerly known as the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGFW). Many community colleges in California offer the application online through CCCApply, To see if your college accepts them online please check this webpage for your college's name. 

    Note: If your college is not listed, please contact your Financial Aid Office at the College/s that you intend on enrolling in, to find out how to submit a paper application

    Fullerton College Financial Aid Office
    Phone: (714) 888-7588