Deleting a CCC Account

Kevin
edited June 2018 in Apply To College
Is there any way to delete an CCCApply account? My younger brother is taking a college class in high school next semester, he made any account and filled out an application. I was not aware and made him one as well and there was a name mistake on the one I made as well. Is there any way to void his second account so that he can update the first one with his social security?

Answers

• Tee
    Tee
    edited June 2018
    Hi Kevin, 

If your brother is only looking to update his social security number onto his first account, he can already do so by following the steps below: 

1) Sign in with username and password @ OpenCCC.net 
    2) Select and Click on "My Account" on the upper right hand side
    3) Under "Personal Information" to the right select "Edit", scroll down to the social security section then type the full social down and click on "save"
  • Kevin
    edited June 2018
    Thank you!
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited June 2018
    No problem at all. Thank you for reaching out and allowing me the opportunity to assist. 
  • how do I delete an Open CCC account

• Hello Rebecca,

If you have submitted an application to one college, but would like to attend another college within that same college district, there is no need to delete your OpenCCC account. You will need to call the college you wish to attend, let them know you already applied and to what college. They will be able to obtain your application information and enroll you. If you have any additional questions, please let us know. If you need to delete your OpenCCC account because you do not need it any longer and wish not to attend any of our California Community Colleges, please call our Helpdesk at 877-247-4836 where agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• How l can switch the year in my application from fall2021 to sprit 2022

• Hi Mina,

Once your application has been submitted, to make any corrections or changes, please contact your colleges admissions & records department. A staff member will be able to let you know if you can change your application term from Fall 2021 to Spring 2022.