Wrong Address

Mark_Zobov
edited May 2018 in Apply To College
I put my new address while doing my new BOG, but apparently it did not go through, and it says I have no permanent address (homeless) on there. However the mailing address did go through, as it is the same address. Should I contact the college or is it okay if I just leave it since the mailing address is the same?

Answers

• Tee
    Tee
    edited May 2018
    Hi Mark, 

You should always contact the Financial Aid Office and double check especially when it says that you have no permanent address. This way, if you need to make corrections, you can do so on time in order to continue processing your application. 
  • EDUARDO_RAYO
    edited May 2018
    I have the same problem. My address was properly entered when the application was submitted. However, when I click the review application option, it also says no permanent address (homeless) just like Mark.
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited May 2018
    Hi Eduardo, 

Unfortunately the address that you provided was a P.O BOX and not an actual/permanent mailing address that the financial aid office requires you to provide on the application. As a result, you were then marked down as homeless. Moving forward, I would suggest that you contact the Financial Aid Office at Saddleback (949) 582-4860 or by email [email protected] and speak with them directly on what steps and information you need to do in order to fix this issue. 
  • EDUARDO_RAYO
    edited May 2018
    I put both my permanent address and my mailing address but for some reason, only the mailing address went through.
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited May 2018
    Okay, thanks for letting me know. Please do continue to contact the Financial Aid Office so that you can get this taken care of.