I would like to apply for Summer Classes 2018 at a city college and I am a currently a student at a

Answers

• Tee
    Tee
    edited March 2018
    Hi Cassandra, 

First and foremost, typically you want to submit an admissions application. After submitting the application, please allow upwards to 2 full business days for the college to process your application. Only then you will receive a confirmation letter in your email with more information regarding your next step of the enrollment process. If you have a transcript to send over, please do so as your community college can exempt you from having to take the placement exam or even perhaps the orientation. Now because each community college has its own specific requirements, I would strongly recommend you get in touch with your college and double check. Thank you and please let me know if you have any other questions. 
  • SBCC said that I would need to apply for registration for summer class and then it sent me to the community colleges website - I logged in with my information and then it brought to a window that had very few details except for account and the welcome page - where do I fill out what form?
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited April 2018
    Hi Christina, 

You may have login to your account on OpenCCC.net which is why no application was showing up for you to complete. To be able to correctly fill out the application form for SBCC Summer 2018, please follow the steps and instructions below to do so. If at any point you get stuck or would like direct help with this, please call the 24/7 California Community Colleges Helpdesk Support number at 1-877-247-4836

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org 
    2.) From the drop down menu on the right hand side select the college you are applying to and click the green 'Apply' link.
    3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page. 
    4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.
    5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page. 
    6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.

Note: Once you have submitted an application it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive a student ID and enrollment information from your college. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call the Admissions Office to check the status of your application.