Transfer of BOG from on college to another

edited January 2018 in Financial Aid
My daughter was awarded the BOG for 2017-2018 school year.  She went to American River and used the BOG.  For the spring she is at Sierra College and we are having trouble finding out if it has transefered.  We aren't able to pay for the classes yet.


  • Tee
    edited January 2018
    Hi Stacey, 

    What you want to do in this case, is call the Financial Aid Office at Sierra College to double check and see if the California College Promise Grant (Formerly known as BOG) is transferable or if your daughter needs to complete a new application/form being that this is a different college she is attending from the last one. 

    Sierra College Financial Aid Office 
    Phone: (916) 660-7310
    Email: financialaidquestion [at]