Mistake made in information regarding tax returns

edited January 2018 in Financial Aid
I accidentally responded on the question (If your parent(s) filed or will file a U.S. Income Tax Return, were you, or will you be claimed on their tax return as an exemption by either or both of your parents?) as "no," when I should have answered "yes." Who do I contact to fix this?


  • edited January 2018
    Hello Naomi, 

    Once your application has been submitted, it cannot be edited by you or the college/s you have applied to. However, you can contact Southwestern College Financial Aid office, they will inform you on the procedure of how to update their records with your correct information. I have provided their contact information below for your reference.

    Southwestern Financial Aid Office
    Phone: (619) 482-6357
    Email: [email protected]
Sign In or Register to comment.