MillieLady_Mac
edited September 2018 in Plan Your Degree
Would love to sign up for an Emeritus Class.  Filled out the application the last two years and never find where I can actually enroll in a calss

Answers

• Tee
    Tee
    edited January 2018
    Hi MillieLady Mac, 

Typically, if you submitted an admissions application and correctly completed all your steps to enrollment with the Admissions Office at your college such as completing both the orientation and assessment, then you should of have been given access to your student portal account as well as a specific time period to registered for your classes. Your student portal account is where you go to register and select your courses. 

Now because I see that you are needing help with signing up for an emeritus class, I would recommend that you go in and see an academic counselor. He or she would be able to assist you in this process as well as making sure that you are doing everything correct from start to finish. Please let me know if you have any other concerns, questions or would like more clarification.
  • FELICITY_LAZO
    edited January 2018
    Wouldnt it be nice if we could do this online I live in Nipomo

• Tee
    Tee
    edited January 2018
    Hi Felicity, 

To better assist you, can you be more specific by what you mean "wouldn't it be nice if we can do this online I live in Nipomo". Thank You.