Error message with no indication of how to make corrections.

On the web application, at Supplemental Questions,  after filling out a HUGE amount of information, I got the message: “We had some problems with your submission.  Menu_4 is a required field.”  There was no indication of what Menu_4 is or how I could access it to make corrections.  Neither the Help tab nor a phone call to Registration Assistance was of any use.  How do I proceed without wasting the time I’ve already spent on this Byzantine application?

Comments

• Angelica
    edited December 2017
    Hello Jo, 

To better assist you with your application submission, Please call our knowledgeable help desk agents at 1-877-247-4836, so that they may assist you with your application over the phone, it will be much easier to ask your questions and have them walk you through the steps on how you can submit the admissions application. The help desk is available 24 hours a day for your convenience. 

California Community Colleges Help Desk
    1-877-247-4836
    [email protected]
  • I think I made a mistake on application about residency . how do i correct that

• Hi Ahimsa,

To make corrections on the residency portion of the application, please correctly contact your colleges admissions & records office.