Hi. I submitted the Bog Fee Waiver application and I missing some informations how can I fix it?


  • Tee
    edited December 2017
    Hi Lan, 

    In this particular case in which you are looking to fix some missing information on your submitted Bog Fee Waiver application, you must call your colleges financial aid office and have a staff member assist you with this change. They would be able to tell you what you need to do in order to submit your correct information. Please give them a call at (916) 691-7325 during their office hours of M-Thursday 8am to 6pm and Friday 8am to 4:30pm. Thank you and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.