I completed high school outside of the U.S and i cant find this option on high school education leve

Answers

• Tee
    Tee
    edited September 2017
    Hello Karim, 

Since you completed your high school degree outside of the United States, your high school will not be listed under the option for names of high school. In this case, if you click and select "my school is not on the list", you will be provided with the option to provide in the name of your high school and in what city. 

Please let me know if this helps and if you have any additional questions that I can help you with. Thank You. 
  • Karim_Omar
    edited September 2017
    Hello sir,
    I dont have the choice of my school is not on the list. This is the question i cant answer (High School Education: High school education level as of 01/28/2018).
    My choices are: 1) Received h.s diploma from the U.S
                              2) Passed a h.s equivalency test and received a certificate of h.s equivalency
                              3) Received a certificate of California H.S Proficiency
                              4) Received a diploma/certificate of graduation from a Foreign Secondary School
                              5) Will be enrolled in high school and college at the same time
                              6) Currently enrolled in high school
                              7) Not a graduate of, and no longer enrolled in high school
    I can't find an answer for my situation. The best possible answer is number 4; however, my school is an international school not a foreign secondary school.
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited September 2017
    Hi Karim, 

Thanks for clarifying this with me. My apologies. I now see what you are referring to so in this case, you'll need to select #4. Why, because when you select this option, your college will know that you received your high school degree outside of the United States regardless if it was a international school or not. The word foreign literally translate to situated outside a place or country so your school being an international school applies to foreign school.