For College-specific Issues
Please reach out to your college for questions regarding your Student ID, Student Portal login, Financial Aid, Student Email, Transcripts, Course Registration and Counseling Appointments. Click the link to find to your college's Admissions Office Helpdesk.

For Account Recovery & CCCApply Issues
Phone: (877) 247-4836 or Email: [email protected] 
TTY Phone Number (for the Hearing Impaired Only): (877) 836-9332

I made a mistake in adjusted gross income

edited August 2017 in Financial Aid
I got a little confused and i mixed up some lines and submitted an application with incorrect information on my taxes and i noticed it after i submitted it. Now i can't change it. Can i submit another application and void this one?


  • Angelica
    edited August 2017
    Hello Daniel,

    Once you have submitted your application, the information on it cannot be changed online, and unfortunately you will not be able to resubmit the application or submit another one. However you can speak with your financial aid office to find out how the information can be corrected/updated directly with their office. I have provided their contact below for your reference.

    Foothill College Financial Aid Office

    Phone: (650) 949-7245
    Email: [email protected]