What do I need to do if I got a job after my application was accepted?

DogDog
edited August 2017 in Financial Aid
I submitted an application for a BOG Fee Waiver at American River College about 6 months ago, when I was unemployed. I recently got a job, and would like to know if I need to do anything about my application since I'll be going to college this fall, or if I just need to update my information next time I submit an application. 

Answers

• TeeTee
    edited August 2017
    Hi Dog, 

To answer your question, you don't need to do anything to your already submitted BOG Fee Waiver application now that you have a job. If you look back at the application, it only wanted you to report your income from 2015 and not anything about your future income of 2017. So in this case, the next time that you resubmit a new bog for the application year of Summer 2018 to Spring 2019, that's when you will be reporting your income/earnings from your new job. If you need clarification and would like more information, please feel free to contact the financial aid office at (916) 484-8437. Thank you and please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.