Returning student and have completed application (long break) at COM; when can I register for classe

edited January 2018 in Student Services
When will I be able to register for classes (returning student)?


  • Tee
    edited August 2017
    Hi Mara, 

    According to the college, if you have been absent for more than one year, you will need to first resubmit a new application then registered for classes afterwards. However, if less than a year, you should automatically be able to log back into your student portal account to registered for classes. Should you have any more questions about this or would like more clarification, I recommend that you call enrollment services at (415) 457-8811 ext:8822. Thank You.
Sign In or Register to comment.