Why are the 2018 semesters not available to choose from the term drop down menu? Only 2017 Fall and

I am atempting to apply for the Spring semester to Saddleback in 2018, but it is not an available option when beginning the application. Can someone explain this, please?

Answers

• Tee
    Tee
    edited August 2017
    Hi James, 

Your college has not yet open up the enrollment dates for students to submit Spring 2018 applications. As a result, the terms are not currently available yet for you to pick and select. Typically most colleges will start accepting Spring 2018 applications beginning October. I would recommend that you double check with Saddleback College at (949) 582-4555 to verify the actual date of open enrollments for the Spring 2018 semester. Thank You and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 
  • Berkley_Brown
    edited October 2017
    It is 2OCT17 and the choice is still not available. What date will the Spring 2018 be available?
  • Casey
    edited October 2017
    Hello,

I was able to confirm this morning that the Spring 2018 term is now available to apply to online.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions.