Montserrath_Celis
edited February 2020 in Apply To College
application problem 

Comments

• Tee
    Tee
    edited June 2017
    Hello Montserrath, 

So what exactly did you click that was wrong on your application. I would need for you to provide me more information about this so that I can better assist you. 
  • Monica_Schreiber_Lopez
    edited February 2020
    In enrollment information section. In the major/program area study I put Psychology. How can I change it
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited August 2018
    Hi Monica, 

If your application is already submitted, you'll need to call your colleges Admissions & Records Department so that they can help you change your major. Otherwise, if you have not yet submitted your application, you can go back to the major section and manually change it yourself. 
  • Kiaqra_Warren
    edited September 2019
    I put the wrong start date i want to start sooner
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited September 2019
    Hi Kiaqra,

If you selected the wrong term date on your application and would like to start sooner, you'll need to call your colleges Admissions & Records Department to make the necessary corrections. The Admissions & Records Department will also be able to assist you in letting you know what else you have to complete in order to sign up for classes.
  • Louie_Guzman
    edited December 2019
    I selected the wrong term by mistake and I submitted already.
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited December 2019
    Hi Louie,

If you need to correct the term on your application, you'll need to call your colleges Admissions & Records Office. Otherwise, you can always submit a new application for the correct term.
  • Xin_Henry_xiong_Henry
    edited February 2020
    Can we just sent email to colleges admissions records office to change the term date?
  • If I turned my application for Summer/Fall 2021 instead of Fall 2021, can I complete a new application instead with Fall 2021 as needed?

• Hi Samantha1,

The application that you submitted was actually for both the summer and fall 2021 semester so you don't need to submit another application for fall. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Thank You.

• I was reviewing my application and noticed that I accidentally put "no permanent residence (homeless)". However that it not the case. What should I do?