Registration Process/FAQ

gamer98
edited September 2018 in Apply To College
I want to take an intro to programming/JAVA course, but none are offered at my community college.  What steps do I take to register for a class through virtual campus?  There are several intro to Java courses listed on your web site.

Answers

• Angelica
    edited June 2017
    Hello Eric,

Thank you for your interest in the California Virtual Campus (CVC), home of the CVC Distance Education Catalog. Our catalog is provided solely as a reference to accredited postsecondary institutions in California that offer online courses and degree programs. The CVC itself does not offer courses or degrees.

Now to get started, you will have to create an OpenCCC account or use your already existing account to submit an application to the college/s you are interested in taking courses from. You will then need to complete the rest of the enrollment process for that college in order to be able to be eligible to register to the courses you wish to take.

NOTE: Each school has its own eligibility and enrollment requirements, as well as its own price structure, so your search will require further research into the schools. 

Thanks again for writing and good luck with your academic future.

Angelica
  • Jacob_Garduno
    edited June 2017
    Excellent Service