i accidentally applied to a wrong plan degree. I would love to apply accounting AA degree. How can i

i accidentally applied to a wrong plan degree. I would love to apply accounting AA degree. How can i fix it?

Comments

• Tee
    Tee
    edited March 2017
    Hi Delgermaa,

To fix this problem, you will need to sign into your student information system (SIS) portal for Los Angeles Valley College and on your plan degree section/profile, manually change and update from a certificate to an Associates (AA) Degree in Accounting. If you need help with this process, please feel free to see an academic counselor or get assistance from the Orientation/Welcome Center.

Thank you and please don't hesitate to let me know if I can of be any further help to you. 
  • Delgermaa2341
    edited March 2017
    Hi.. i can not log in to SIS portal..What i am suppose to do that? I tried a lots of and used to first time log in but still something wrong?
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited January 2017
    In this case, you will now need to contact the Admissions Office directly at (323) 953-4000 ext 2104 for help with logging into the portal.They would be able to assist you moving forward as well as telling you other ways in which you can update and change your plan degree. If you are unable to get a hold of them by phone, please try to email them at [email protected] or try going in person to their office.