i submitted an application for the BOG and i still haven't received a reply or email to see if I go

Answers

• TeeTee
    edited March 2017
    Hi Diana,

In this case, I would recommend that you check your student portal account for any updates regarding your submitted bog fee waiver application. Typically the financial aid office will post updates to your account so that you can see whether you are missing any documents or have been approved/disqualified or just simply the fact that your application is still being processed.

If you check and there is no updates or any form of an award letter, please contact your college's financial aid office directly and have a staff member give you an update on your BOG fee waiver application. You may also email them as well but a phone call is always better. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.
  • edited March 2017
    I checked it said I was disqualified. It didn't state why though.
  • TeeTee
    edited January 2017
    Hi Diana,

To find out why you were disqualified, please contact your colleges Financial Aid Office and have a staff member look up your account to find out why you were not approved for the Bog Fee Waiver.

If you have any additional questions or concerns that I can help you with, please let me know.
  • edited January 2017
    How did you find out? Where did you check? I cannot find it on my webadvisor or this site. 
  • TeeTee
    edited January 2017
    Hello Erica,

In order to better assist you, I would need for you to provide me with further information as to what you mean by your above question. Thank You.