I'd like to ask if biology or kinesiology would give me credits towards a herbal well nessus classe

I'd like to ask if biology or kinesiology would give me credits towards a herbal well nessus classes and should I take English writing as well as communication for small business and certification for ENTRAPENURSHIP in business .

Answers

• Tee
    Tee
    edited March 2017
    Hi Carrie,

Unfortunately taking a Biology or Kinesiology class does not give you credits towards a herbal wellness class. In order to receive credits for a herbal wellness class you would need to sign up and registered for that specific herbal wellness class such as Fundamentals of Health and Wellness or perhaps Foundations of Health and Wellness.

On the other hand, since your second question requires guidance and advice from an expert as to what courses to take in order to receive your certificate of Entrepreneurship in Business, I would recommend that you schedule a counseling appointment with a academic counselor at your community college so that he/she can point out to you what specific classes you will need to take in order to obtain your certificate/certification.An academic counselor can also help you establish an educational goal and answer your questions regarding courses and herbal wellness class.

If you have any additional questions that I can be of any help, please feel free to let me know.