Checking my financial aid aid has be e n filed and what semester also which classes I accident enro

Comments

• TeeTee
    edited March 2017
    Hello Carrie,

There are currently three ways that you can check to see if your Financial Aid (FAFSA Application) has been filed and submitted. The first way is by logging into your student portal account for your college and checking for confirmation of your submitted FAFSA application. Note: Your student portal will also point out if you are missing any documents required to have your application file with the Financial Aid office. The second way is by calling the Financial Aid Office directly and requesting for confirmation and lastly the third way is by walking into their office at the front window and asking a staff member to check on their computers for verification of your submitted/file application.

Furthermore, your student portal will also show you directly what classes you have registered for and for which terms. Of course, if you wish to know this information right away, you can always contact the Admissions & Records Office at your community college and request for a staff member to pull this information from their records and tell you.

If you have any additional questions that I can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am always happy to help.