I don’t have Financial Aid or the California College Promise Grant (formerly known as the BOG fee wa


  • edited February 2017

    After completing the registration process for your Exchange courses, you will be directed on the screen to the Teaching College’s payment system so that you can pay for your Exchange course.  Please note that this will be a different system than your Home College system since you will be paying your tuition for the Teaching College course directly to the Teaching College.

Sign In or Register to comment.