how can i apply to Pierce college ? for 2017?

Hi i made an account ccc im coming from pcc I didn't finish i want to do my career at pierce college since PCC didn't have it. But pierce is one of the schools has it.. I want to apply to study vet tech how can I do that? Also I'm a special ed student do they have service for that there need more info ? I have no idea how to start. Can anyone help me here with answers!? Still need to sign up for my fafsa as well I know I'm late to sign up I wanted to register either winter or spring if possible!! Just don't know how to start just frustrated...


  • TeeTee
    edited March 2017
    Hi Tiffany,

    To apply to Pierce College for the next semester, please begin at and click on the blue bar/box that states "click here to begin application". You will then be directed to the sign-in page where you will log in with your username and password. Once you have successfully logged in, you can begin applying for the college. For assistance with recovering your account in case you have forgotten your username & password and or help with submitting your admissions application, please call the California Community Colleges Helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 7 days a week from 7am to 12am. 

    For services regarding special ed students, I see that Pierce College has available to you the Special Service Program which provides outstanding support services to students with disabilities. Their contact information is (818) 719-6430 and or by email at [email protected]. I highly recommend that you get registered with their program and see one of their dedicated counselors to help you with signing up for classes as well as completing your FAFSA.

    Please let me know if this was helpful to you and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask me. Thank You.

Sign In or Register to comment.