Error on BOG Fee Waiver Application

I want to apply for the BOG Fee Waiver application, but it keep saying there's an error. Someone help?

Answers

• TeeTee
    edited March 2017
    Hello Mercedes,

I would love to assist you with this process and help you get started on your BOG Fee Waiver. First and foremost, in order to better assist you, can you please let me know which college you are looking to submit your application and second, can you submit to me a screenshot of the error message that you are receiving.

Please get back to me with these requested information so that I will have a better understanding of the error message and be able to provide you with a working resolution. Thank You.
  • TeeTee
    edited March 2017
    Hello Mercedes,

Please disregard the above response to you yesterday. It appears the BOG Fee Waiver Application was an isolated issue that has now been fully resolved and fix. As of right now, you can resume your application or sign back in and successfully continue on with submitting your BOG Fee Waiver application over to your college. I apologies for any inconveniences this issue has caused to you and Thank You for your patience and understanding.

If you have any additional issues to report or have any other questions, please feel free to let me know.