I was awarded BOG waiver for summer 2016 through spring 2017 but my account shows I owe tuition fo

Answers

• TeeTee
    edited March 2017
    Hi Anna,

I believe your account still shows that you owe money for the Fall 2016 because your financial aid office at your college has not release or made the full complete payment yet. Since Fall 2016 semester has not yet started, they may have placed this payment on pending status. Usually for the most part, once the semester is about to begin, the BOG fee waiver will automatically kick in and pay for all your enrollment fees.

Please do me a big favor and double check your account again and tell me if you see a minus sign or a negative (-) in front of the total amount of money you owe. If so, this indicates that this is the total amount of money you have in credits that will pay for your Fall 2016 classes once school is about to begin. If you are still unclear about this matter or would like some further clarification, please feel free to contact your colleges Financial Aid Office and speak to a staff member regarding this issue.

Moving forward, if there is anything else that I can further assist you with, please feel free to let me know.