ESL classes

I am interested in taking ESL classes, but I don't know which class of English I have to select on my application because I have three options English AA, English AB and English AC. 
Tagged:

Answers

• Angelica
    edited July 2016
    Hello Evelyn,

When selecting your major, you can try and pick the area of study that is closeset to your preferred interest. The area of student that you select when you apply can always be updated at a later time as well. If you are interested in selecting the exact major, it is highly recommeneded that you contact your college directly and speak with a counselor regarding your choice.

Angelica
  • Hi my name Lakhvir Shergill ,

I’m Student of City College of San Francisco but I’m going to movie in Clovis now ,Please allow me attend classes in your College .

Thanks

• @Lakhvi1983

Please follow the steps below to submit your enrollment application to Clovis Community College. If you have any questions, please let us know.

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page. 

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page. 

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.

Thank you,

• Quiero inscribirme para la clase esl

• Hola @Socorro_1345

Comuníquese con nuestro servicio de asistencia técnica [email protected] y proporcione lo siguiente para que un agente pueda ayudarlo con sus preguntas uno a uno. NO responda a esta publicación, o tendremos que eliminar su publicación para proteger su privacidad.

Nombre completo:

Contacto de correo electrónico antiguo si lo conoce:

Correo electrónico actual:

Número de Teléfono  antiguo si lo conoce:

Número de Teléfono Móvil Actual:

Colegio que aplica a:

Fecha de nacimiento:

CCCID si se conoce: