I applied for bog waiver twice and haven't received an email during both times

I applied for bog waiver for summer and fall 2016 and both times I didn't receive an email confirming or rejecting my application. It's really annoying because I can't afford to pay $700 for classes and I want to know ASAP so I can drop/replace certain classes before they get full. I applied for fall last week.

Answers

• TeeTee
    edited March 2017
    Hello Jenelle,

Only the Financial Aid Office at your community college that you have sign up to take classes will be able to access your records and application to inform you whether or not you have been approved for the BOG Fee Waiver or not. I strongly recommend that you call them today at your earliest convenience and check the status of your application as well as to determine if you have been qualified or denied. If you attempt to reach them by phone and are unable to get a hold of them, I suggest that you walk into their office during business hours and speak to a Financial Aid Representative at their open window.

In addition, please check your student portal to make sure you are not missing any documents that the office is requiring you to complete and submit to them for further verification. Moving forward, I hope that you will be awarded the fee waiver and have all your classes paid for during both summer and fall semesters. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Best Regards.
  • TeeTee
    edited March 2017
    Hello Jenelle,

Only the Financial Aid Office at your community college that you have sign up to take classes will be able to access your records and application to inform you whether or not you have been approved for the BOG Fee Waiver or not. I strongly recommend that you call them today at your earliest convenience and check the status of your application as well as to determine if you have been qualified or denied. If you attempt to reach them by phone and are unable to get a hold of them, I suggest that you walk into their office during business hours and speak to a Financial Aid Representative at their open window.

In addition, please check your student portal to make sure you are not missing any documents that the office is requiring you to complete and submit to them for further verification. Moving forward, I hope that you will be awarded the fee waiver and have all your classes paid for during both summer and fall semesters. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Best Regards.