Awaiting Student ID from Pierce college

edited March 2017 in Apply To College
I applied to the Pierce college on April 18th. After that i received a residency determination email. For further clarification of me being a resident here for more than a year, i visited the Admissions office. But they asked me to wait until i receive my Student ID in email. Have not received any further email from Pierce college. Please help on what further step should be taken

Answers

• TeeTee
    edited March 2017
    Hello Charu,

After reviewing your question and noticing that you have not received any further emails from the college regarding your student ID number, I would recommend that you contact the colleges Admissions & Records Department today or ASAP to obtain your student ID number. You have waited too long and the college has not properly and correctly provided you with this information. Please call them directly at (818) 719-6404 and speak to a staff member to obtain your student ID number in order for you to take care of your residency status with the college.

If there is any other concerns or issues that you may have, please don't hesitate to let me know and I will always do my best to assist and help you. Please also let me know if you were able to obtain your student ID number.

Best of Luck.