Reapplying as a Return Student

Karla_Amaya
edited June 2016 in Apply To College
I am trying to reapply at Mt. San Antonio College as a returning student but don't remember my pervious account. I already created a new one but it isn't letting me in. Why is that?
Tagged:

Comments

• Angelica
    edited June 2016
    Hello Carla,

So that we may better assist you, Please contact our help desk to receive assistance in your account recovery.

California Community Colleges Help Desk
    1-877-247-4836
    [email protected]

Angelica
  • sanchez_erik_solis
    edited May 31

Hello, My names is Erik Solis Sanchez. I am trying to reapply for smc this summer of the semester are you able to help me out please I'm having trouble on my end?

• I am a former student and want to return for the summer semester, however, I can't recover my account, I have not attended in about 3 yrs. guessing that could be the reason. Please advise on how I can re-apply and retake courses.

• mine is same problem

• Hi @sanchez_erik_solis

I tried calling the cell phone number that you provided but there was no answer so I left you a voicemail. Please give me a call back so that I can assist you with your issue/request. Thank You.

• Hi @LisaMac_2022

Please contact our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 or by email at [email protected] so that we can correctly verify that you are the account holder and assist you in recovering your account so that you can resubmit a new application to your college for the summer semester.

• Hi @Bhimpc12

Please let me know exactly what you need assistance with so that I can correctly help you?

• I got an a.a degree psychology

• Hi @kimmy41,

How can I help you today?