The system won't let me submit another app for the same semester. What do I do?

edited May 2016 in Apply To College
The class I want at Pierce college is full but available at LA Mission college. I have already submitted an app for Pierce using the CCC system and have already taken the placement test for the class I want. But the class ended up filling up before my registration date. What do I need to do to somehow register at LA Mission College where the class is available? The system won't let me fill out another app for the same semester. I am a high school student.

Answers

• edited May 2016
    Hello Hope,

The great thing about Los Angeles Community College District is that they allow you to submit one application per semester for the entire district, so there is no need to delete your application to Los Angeles Pierce College. You will still be able to register for classes for the Los Angeles Mission College or any College in the Los Angeles Community College District for that matter. Your initial submitted application to Los Angeles Pierce College is suffice to all the Colleges in this District. If you plan on taking courses at both colleges, I recommend you contact your Admissions and Records office and inquire about how to enroll for courses at both colleges.

Angelica