Cannot open my account

品妤_姜
edited March 2020 in Prepare To Transfer
I have a CCC account and I want to transfer to OCC. Then, the OCC account login information cannot login to mycoast.cccd.edu (Secure Access Login ). I signed up for the CCC account near 2012.
Tagged:

Answers

• Julie_Cross
    edited May 2016
    Reset your password
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited March 2017
    Hello Sylvia,

After looking into this matter along your issue not being able to login directly to your student portal mycoast.ccd.edu, it appears that you may have been attempting to use your login information for your OpenCCC account (California Community College) to sign onto your portal mycoast.ccd.edu. Whenever this is the case, the username and password for your OpenCCC account will not allow you to sign in with this login information. Keep in mind, this specific username and password will only allow you to submit an admissions application to one of the community colleges here in the state, whereas your username and password for your student portal is a separate login information that is provided to you directly from the college after you have submitted your application, which I do show you have already done so.

If you continue to not being able to sign into your mycoast.ccd.edu, please contact your Technical Support Department at Orange Coast at (714) 432-5072 for further assistance. Moving forward, if there is anything else that I can be of any help, please don't hesitate to ask me and I will be more than happy to help you. 
  • Guadalupe_aguirre
    edited March 2020
    i cant login either
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited November 2017
    Hi Guadalupe, 

To better assist you, can you tell me exactly what account you are not able to login (the student portal account or the OpenCCC account). 
  • chinh_nguyen
    edited December 2017
    Hi Tee,
    I can't login to my cccd account, I need to do the online registration for next term.
    Thank you
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited December 2017
    Hello Chinh, 

To better assist you, can you tell me exactly what account you are not able to login (the student portal account or the OpenCCC account). 
  • Shane_Farris
    edited March 2020
    i went to yuba college 2 years ago and they said my account is the same byt when i put my info in it says it cant find my account

• Tee
    Tee
    edited March 2020
    Hi Shane,

To better assist you, can you tell me exactly which account you are trying to access (the student portal account or the OpenCCC account).