Bog Waiver Issue

Amber_Baker
edited May 2016 in Financial Aid
I applied for the Bog fee waiver last year session and it was granted. I resubmitted for this following session last month. However, I just got an email stating that their records show that I haven't submitted for upcoming session. I clicked the link to go submit it quite confused as I knew I had done so. On the website for submitting the bog fee waiver it shows my last application and the one i submitted a month ago. It won't allow me to redo the fee waiver. I am unsure of what to do now since it shows I submitted it a month ago but just said their records don't have it but I cannot resubmit.

Comments

• Jennifer_Dong
    edited May 2016
    I have the same problem as yours.. This morning, I got an email stating that I have to renew my BOG fee waiver while I already did last month. I was very confused, but I still renewed it anyway; and at the application confirmation page, it turned out that the application was submitted to another college, not my college. Now, I have 2 BOG fee waiver applications - one for my college, another one (the one I renewed this morning) for another college. I'm so worried that this mistake will cause problems, won't it?
  • Angelica
    edited May 2016
    Hello Amber,

It is highly recommended that you contact your Financial Aid Office at Consumes River College to ensure that they have received your BOGFW application. The email you received might have been a reminder that went out to all students who have previously applied in the past, and may not have necessarily be meant for your situation specifically. Once you contact your department directly they will be able to acknowledge whether they have your application on file or not. A helpful piece of information, yet not required to have when you call in is your confirmation page for your application which would have been received in an email when you submitted the application.

Consumnes River College
    Financial Aid Office
    • Phone: (916) 691-7325
    Please let me know if you have any  other questions,

Angelica
  • Angelica
    edited May 2016
    Jennifer,

Each College needs to receive an application for them to be able to process the Finacial Aid request. Having multiple schools have your application will not cause any issues to your status.

Angelica
  • Amber_Baker
    edited May 2016
    Thank you, it took a day but it did apply to my classes.
  • Angelica
    edited May 2016
    I am happy to hear that your application was processed.

Angelica