I want to change the college I plan to attend

Hello, I wan to change the college I plan to attend for this summer. When I tried to apply to the correct one, it wouldn't let me, as it said I can only apply to one community college district. How can I fix this so that my application will go to Pierce College instead of LA Valley College?

Answers

• edited May 2016

No I want Grossmont college

• edited April 2018
    Hello Jessica,

You do not need to change the application for Los Angeles Valley College because Pierce College is a part of the same district. Because they are part of the same district you only can apply to one of the colleges per term and any of the colleges can use the same application for their college. Please contact Pierce College Admissions and Records to find out how to start the enrollment process at their college.

Admissions:
    6201 Winnetka Avenue
    Woodland Hills, CA
    (818) 719-6404

Please let me know if you have any more questions
    Angelica
  • edited May 2016
     Hello David,

Cuyamaca College and Grossmont are also part of the same district. Since you have already applied to Cuyamaca college for Summer 2016, your application can also be used for Grossmont College for this term. Please contact Grossmont College Admissions and Records to get started with your enrollment to classes.

Admissions:
    8800 Grossmont College Drive
    El Cajon, CA
    (619) 644-7186
  • edited March 2017
    I want to change my college plan application, I was wanting to go to CRC, but instead, it apllied to ARC, what am I suppose to do? And I am a high school student, going to community college at the same time, to earn college credit.
  • TeeTee
    edited December 2016
    Hi Mandy,

Since these two colleges are from the same district, to change your application over to CRC, you will need to contact the Admissions & Records Office at CRC and notify them that you have accidentally applied to ARC but actually wanted to attend CRC instead.

A staff member will be able to assist you with this process and explain to you the steps needed to be completed in order for you to registered at CRC. Their contact information is (916) 691-7411.

Moving forward, please notify me if you have any additional questions or concerns that I can be of any assistance.
  • edited June 2017
    Hi i applied at LAVC instead LACC what I'm supposed to do to change it?
  • edited June 2017
    Hello Dayne, 

Please contact  Los Angeles City College and inform them that you have already applied to Los Angeles Valley College, They will instruct you on what you will need to do to enroll at their campus.

Los Angeles City College
    Admissions:
    855 North Vermont Avenue
    Los Angeles, CA
    (323) 953-4000 ext:2104
    [email protected]
  • edited June 2017
    I would like to register for summer school
  • edited June 2017
    Hello miss, what if i'll just walk in at lacc, without calling? And tell them that i want to apply at lacc instead of lavc
  • edited June 2017
    They said there's no way to change it... is that true? How come i can't change it the classes not yet started
  • edited June 2017
    Hello Dayne,

The great thing about Los Angeles Community College District is that they allow you to submit one application per semester for the entire district, so there is no need to delete your application to Los Angeles Valley College. You will still be able to register for classes for the Los Angeles City College or any College in the Los Angeles Community College District for that matter. Your initial submitted application to Los Angeles Valley College is suffice to all the Colleges in this District. If you plan on taking courses at both colleges, I recommend you contact your Admissions and Records office and inquire about how to enroll for courses at both colleges.

Angelica
  • edited April 2018
    I applied to Madera but actually want to change it to Fresno, but It didnt let me what should I do
  • TeeTee
    edited April 2018
    Hi Kimberly, 

Since these two colleges are from the same school district, you should contact Fresno City College and notify them that you have accidentally applied to Madera but actually wanted to attend Fresno instead. An Admissions & Records staff member would then be able to retrieve your submitted application from the database that they share with Madera and transfer your application over into their student record information system. Their contact information is (559) 443-8604

Moving forward, please notify me if you have any additional questions or concerns that I can be of any assistance. Thank You. 
  • edited April 24
    I applied to Los Angeles City College but I want to change it to East Los Angeles College, but it said I can only apply to one college. What should I do because I'm concerned about it ?
  • edited April 24
    Hello Victor,

The great thing about Los Angeles Community College District is that they allow you to submit one application per semester for the entire district, so there is no need to submit another application to East Los Angeles College. One application submitted per term, for the college district, is sufficient to register and apply to other colleges within the Los Angeles College District including:
    • East Los Angeles College

• Los Angeles City College

• Los Angeles Harbor College

• Los Angeles Mission College

• Los Angeles Pierce College

• Los Angeles Southwest College

• Los Angeles Trade-Tech College

• Los Angeles Valley College

• West Los Angeles College
    If you would like to now attend a new college within that district, you will need to first, wait until you have received your student id number from your old college (college you applied to), then second, contact your new (preferred) college's Admissions & Records department and inform them about you transferring from the other school so that they can download and process your application on file into their system. 

For more information regarding the enrollment process and or how to successfully transfer into your new college, please feel free to contact your new college's Admissions & Records office for additional details and explanations. Their generous staff is always at your service. 

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.