encore classes

edited March 2017 in Apply To College
I took a class last summer through the Encore program at Pierce College.  I was unable to take a class since then, but would like to register for classes this summer.  Do I have to reapply?  I have an ID number from last summer.

Answers

• TeeTee
    edited March 2017
    Hello Judy,

Yes, you will need to reapply and submit a new application to Pierce College as stated on their website, "new and returning students are required to submit an application for admission before an online registration date/time is issued". Please proceed forward to completing your application to Pierce College so that you may registered for summer classes at their campus.

If you would like more information regarding this matter, please don't hesitate to call the Admissions Office directly at (818) 719-6404 and speak to an Admissions & Records staff.  Should you have any additional questions that I can be of assistance, please feel free to let me know. Thank You.
  • I would like a list of Encore Classes starting as soon as possible. Thank You, Carol Becker

• Hello Carol,

For a list of the Encore Classes at Pierce, you would need to contact the records/admissions office. I have provided the contact information below. Unfortunately we don't have that information. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Pierce College

6201 Winnetka Avenue

Woodland Hills, CA

(818) 719-6404

http://piercecollege.edu/admissions/

Thank you,

Casey