I want to apply again and my security question answers keep saying not vaild. I want to apply to Sa

Need to get into my account.  Or re-register.  Please help

Answers

• Tee
    Tee
    edited March 2017
    Hello Addison,

In this case, since you are not able to remember what your answers are to your security questions and or to sign into your account, the best thing for you to do is to contact the California Community Colleges Helpdesk for assistance at 1-877-247-4836.

The California Community Colleges Helpdesk have Agents standing by that will be able to help you with this process so that you are able to move forward and successfully submit your admissions application over to your community college. They are available Monday thru Sunday from 7am to 12pm. Please feel free to give them a call in order to resolve your problem and recover your account username and password.

If you have any additional questions or concerns that I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.
  • Alaere_Okiyefa
    edited May 2020
    yes please  can i do it  over  the phone
    trying  to take  summer and fall

• Tee
    Tee
    edited May 2020
    Hi Alaere, 

I did not understand what you mean by "yes please can I do it over the phone trying to take summer and fall" so can you clarify this in order for me to be able to answer your question correctly for you or help you.
  • sanchez_erik_solis
    edited August 29

How do I reapply as a returning student?

• Hi @sanchez_erik_solis

To reapply as a returning student, just submit a new application to the term you will be attending.