I am attempting to create a new application for the same college, but a different term.

Rayna_MK
edited May 2016 in Financial Aid
Note that I am able to choose these terms separately. However, once I go to submit the application, it alerts me saying that I am allowed to apply to only one college and that I have another application in progress at another college and to check my applications. When I view my applications, I see my past completed application, and only one in progress (the one I'm trying to submit). Any ideas on how to submit my application for Summer '16?

Comments

• Angelica
    edited May 2016
    Hello Rayna,

I see that you have already applied for the Board of Governor's Fee Waiver that is valid from Fall 2015 through Summer 2016; This application will cover part of the summer 2016 class fees if you are eligible. The BOGFW application for summer 2016 may not be available at this time to submit, and you may need to wait until later this year when it has been released. At this time you may apply for 2016-2017 FAFSA, which will include the information on it to determine your eligibility for the BOGFW for summer 2016 term at this time if you would like to so instead of the BOGFW Application.

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

Angelica