BOG WAIVER

edited March 2017 in Financial Aid
I recently submitted the BOG waiver application, but when i look at my account it says it was submitted since 9/30/15 i have not received an email or anything from grossmont yet i wanted to know the status of it

Comments

• TeeTee
    edited March 2017
    Hello Veronica,

Base on the information that you have provided to me, I am able to confirm and verify that you have successfully submitted an admissions application on 09/30/2015 and not the BOG Fee Waiver application. However, if you have submitted your BOG Fee Waiver through your WebAdvisor for Grossmont College, you will now need to call and contact the Financial Aid office directly at 619-644-7129 to check upon the status of your application.

On the other hand, if you have not apply online for the BOG Fee Waiver for Grossmont College, you will need to access your WebAdvisor account and sign in with your User ID and Password to begin your application. Please keep in mind that this application is the college's own separate application and not one from the state which is OpenCCC like that of your admissions application.

If you would like more information regarding this matter, please don't hesitate to call the Financial Aid office at Grossmont to speak to a staff member. Should you have any additional questions that I can help you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.