Is there any way I could change the content of my application? I feel like I completed it incorrectl

Eduardo
edited September 2019 in Apply To College
Is there any way I could change the content of my application? I feel like I completed it incorrectly.

Answers

• Angelica
    edited May 2017
    Hello Eduardo,

Once your application has been submitted, it cannot be be edited by you or the college/s you have applied to. However, you can contact your college admissions and records office of schools you have submitted applications to here to confirm with the school if your information needs to be changed. After you have contacted them, they will inform you on the procedure of how to update their records with your correct information.

Please let me know if I can answer any more questions, I am here to help

Angelica
  • Bobby_Blue
    edited January 2016
    I am trying to edit application before submitting. How? When I go to resume it takes me to the submit page and there is no option to edit.
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited December 2016
    Hello Bobby,

In the event that you would like to edit your application before submitting it over to your college, after signing in with your username and password, you will need to select and choose on the left hand side, the tab or section in which you would like to update or make changes to your information.

For example, if you would like to change the dates of your high school graduation, you will need to pick and select the tab "education". In doing so, the application will take you back to this particular section where you are then able to edit and make changes to your information. Please remember to click "save" so all your new information can be updated.

By following these steps provided above, you will be able to correctly edit your application before submitting it over to your college. If you have any additional questions or problems, please don't hesitate to let me know and I would be more than happy to help you.

Best Regards.
  • Tess
    edited May 2016
    Hi so I am trying to change an answer but when I go to the tab it's suppose to be at the question isn't there
  • Angelica
    edited May 2016
    Hello Audra,

Due to the amount of personal information on your posting, we will have to remove it from being displayed to others. However to answer your question, it is highly recommended to get in contact with your Admissions and Records Office at your college so that they can determine if the message you received was a mistake or to find out what status the college considers you to be based on the information you submitted on your admissions application as they are required to determine student residency status, according to state laws and regulations that specify the residency standards.

Angelica
  • Brown_Eyes
    edited April 2017
    How do I change my application if my information was incorrect?
  • Angelica
    edited May 2017
    Hello Billson,

Once your application has been submitted, it cannot be be edited by you or the college/s you have applied to. However, you can contact your college admissions and records office of college you have submitted applications to confirm with the school if your information needs to be changed/updated. After you have contacted them, they will inform you on the procedure of how to update their records with your correct information. 

I have provided the information below for your reference

Norco Admissions:
    2001 Third Street
    Norco, CA
    (951) 372-7003
    [email protected]

Angelica
  • Aura_MIchel
    edited July 2019
    Hi - I made a mistake on my application and already submitted it.
    I can't get a hold of anyone in admissions to fix the issue
    Can I just fill out another application?

• Angelica
    edited July 2019
    Aura, 

Once an application has been submitted you will not be able to submit the application for the same term again. Any information that needs to be updated will have to be dealt with at Admissions and Records at your campus. We recommend contacting them directly to get further instructions on how to update that information in question. I have provided the contact information to your college below for your reference.

Santa Monica Admissions:
    1900 Pico Boulevard
    Santa Monica, CA
    (310) 434-4380
    [email protected]