Need help logging in.

I forgot my CCC username and password and was able to recover my username and reset my password, but I am unable to log in with the new information.

Comments

• edited August 2018
    Hello Konstantinos,

To better assist you, can you please tell me what school you are wanting to apply to? This will help me with giving you the correct information, I look forward to your response.

Angelica
  • edited November 2017
    Mission college in Santa clara
  • edited November 2017
    I would recommend that you contact the California Community Colleges Helpdesk for assistance at 1-877-247-4836. 

The California Community Colleges Helpdesk have well trained Agents standing by that will be able to help you with this process so that you are able to continue moving forward. They are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day Please feel free to give them a call in order to resolve your problem and how you can reset your account. 

If you have any additional questions or concerns that I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.
  • edited August 2018
    I have called the support center for Santa Monica college and I got my recover log in username and everything but even with my new password that I got I still can't sign in. They keep saying that i have the wrong account or its incorrect information
  • TeeTee
    edited August 2018
    Hi Toshia, 

In this case, you'll need to call the support center back to double check that you have your correct username and password plus help with logging in. 
  • edited June 18
    I asked the help office and managed to login, but when i tried again, I couldn't anymore. Is there any way I can apply to Alameda College?
  • edited June 18
    Hello Siobhan,

There was a temporary error message that was affecting users yesterday afternoon/evening however it was resolved. Please try to log in again, if you are still having issues with logging in, please feel to call or email the California Community College Help Desk 1-877-247-4836 [email protected]. The helpdesk is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.