I submitted BOG application on 10/14/2015 but still have no confirmation email

edited March 2017 in Financial Aid
Hi,

I am going to apply for Spring 2016 course and I submitted BOG application on 10/14/2015. I just find a submission confirmation number on my OpenCCC account but I still have not received any confirmation email/letter nor status of the application. I remember 2 years ago. I received a letter from the official but this time I received none.

I don't know if my application is success or not. Any idea? Thanks!

Answers

• TeeTee
    edited March 2017
    Hello Chi,

Thank you for reaching out to us and allowing me this opportunity to assist you. The Financial Aid office normally takes 3 to 5 business days to process your BOG fee waiver application and to contact you back directly through your web-adviser (student portal) to tell you of your status regarding whether you have been approved or denied. Some colleges will also send you an award letter by mail as well. If you have not double check your web-adviser, please do so at this time.

I am able to confirm that your application was successfully submitted on 10/14/2015 for Summer 2015 through Spring 2016 semester. Because you have not been contacted by the Financial Aid office and it has been more than 5 business days, I suggest that you call them directly during their office hours. A financial aid representative will be able to log into your account and confirm if your BOG fee waiver was approved or denied.

I hope this information has been helpful to you and please let me know if you have any additional questions and or concerns.