Need help on BOGW application.

edited March 2017 in Financial Aid
I am a stay at home mom. I live with my boyfriend and two young children. Do I claim that they get more than 50% of their support from me since I am the one that cares for them even though it isnt financially? And then do I put in his tax info for 2014 since I did not work?


  • TeeTee
    edited March 2017
    Hello Cori,

    Since your question is precise regarding specific claims and tax information, I recommend that you contact your colleges Financial Aid office and speak to one of their staff members. With their expert knowledge about Financial Aid and BOG Fee Waiver, a staff member can help explain this to you and provide you with an accurate answer.  
Sign In or Register to comment.