i am not a student and would like to speak with a counselor

Answers

• Monica
    edited February 2017
    Hello Meridith,
    I recommend you get in contact with your local or nearest college you are interested in. If you would like a direct number for the Counselor's Office at a specific college, please respond to me with the name of the college you are interested in making an appointment with a counselor and I will be happy to reply with this information.
    ~Monica
  • Juan_Balbina_Orozco
    edited September 2018
    I tried calling Los Angeles City College to make an appointment with a Counselor but the phone number I call just sends me to a machine. What can I do or who can I see ?
  • Tee
    Tee
    edited June 2017
    Hi Juan, 

Unfortunately for Los Angeles City College, all counseling appointments are made either in person at the student services building or online if you have student ID number. Here is a link that I found on their website regarding scheduling online appointments. Thank you and please let me know if you have any additional questions or issues. 
  • Ada_S.
    edited April 2018
    I want to like to get in touch with a counselor at Santa Monica College to help me with my class enrollment for the summer & fall of 2018. I  need help making an appointment for tomorrow April 18, 2018.

• Tee
    Tee
    edited April 2018
    Hi Ada, 

In order to schedule an appointment with an academic counselor at Santa Monica College, you'll need to call the Counseling Office at (310)434-4210. Please give them a call so that a staff member will be able to help you schedule your appointment. Thank You. 
  • Selena_Jackson
    edited June 2019
    I would like to get in touch with a counselor at College of Marin to help me with class enrollment for the fall & winter of 2019. Any information you could give me would be great. Thank you!