scholarship money transfer to different college

edited March 2017 in Prepare To Transfer
I received a high school scholarship check that was made out to me and to the state college that I planned to attend. But, I need the scholarship money to be transferred to the community college that I am starting  at this semester instead of the state college.



  • Tee
    edited March 2017
    Hello Ryan,

    In the event that you would like to transfer the scholarship money from a state college over to a community college and the check has been made out to you already, you will need to contact your scholarship organization that awarded you the money to informed them of this transfer. They will be able to assist you with this matter and provide you a new check for the community college that you will be attending this Fall 2015 Semester.

    If you have any additional questions and or concerns, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help.