How do I cancel an enrollment application?

Nina
edited June 2020 in Apply To College

Answers

• Monica
    edited February 2017
    Hi Nina,

To answer your question, you do not have the ability to cancel an enrollment application once it was successfully submitted. Now if you are simply wanting to cancel your application because you choose not to attend that college at that time, there is no need for any further action from you. If you are wanting to update or change information to the application you wish to cancel, you will need to contact the Admissions and Records Office at the college and inform them of your desired changes. I do show you have recently submitted two separate admissions applications to Riverside Community College as well as Norco Community College. I will leave you with their contact information so you are able to make changes to your already submitted applications if that is what you are trying to accomplish.

Riverside Community College Admissions and Records:
    Phone: (951) 222-8600

Norco Community College Admissions and Records:
    Phone: (951) 372-7003

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

~Monica
  • Cordelia_Miles
    edited August 2015
    Hello, I accidentally applied to the wrong community college, and when I tried to apply to the correct one, it wouldn't let me, as it said I can only apply to one community college in the south Orange County district.  How can I fix this so that my application will go to Saddleback instead of Irvine Valley College?

• Monica
    edited February 2017
    Hello Cordelia,
    What you will need to do is contact Admissions and Records at Irvine Valley College and inquire about how you can make Saddleback College your home college. Once you have submitted an admissions application for a specific term, you are not allowed to delete the application. Because these two colleges are in the same district, you do not need to reapply. Your initial admissions application to IVC is the same as applying to Saddleback College because they belong to the same district, which is South Orange Community College District.
    Below I will provide you with the contact number to IVC so you can contact them and they can give you instructions on how to register for classes and make Saddleback College your home college for this coming semester.

Irvine Valley College Admissions and Records:
    Phone: (949) 451-5220
    Email: [email protected]

If you have any other questions feel free to ask, I am happy to answer them.
    ~Monica

• miguel
    edited February 2017
    I accidently chose the wrong degree in my enrollment application to butte community college what can I do to change it
  • Monica
    edited August 2015
    Hello Miguel,
    If you have already submitted your admissions application to Butte College and you wish to make any corrections or changes to the application, you can do so by contacting Admissions and Records at the college to report these changes. I also highly recommend that you schedule an appointment with an Academic Adviser at the college so you can go over some of the resources that are out there for you to help guide you in the right career path that you may be interested in pursuing. Below I will provide you with the contact information to the Admissions and Records office at Butte College so you can report your changes to your degree or anything else you may want to change.

Butte College Admissions and Records Office:
    Phone: (530) 895-2361

If you have any other questions feel free to ask, I am happy to help.
    ~Monica
  • miguel
    edited September 2015
    How do I cancel my enrollment application
  • Monica
    edited September 2015
    Hi Miguel,

To answer your question, you do not have the ability to cancel an enrollment application once it was successfully submitted. Now if you are simply wanting to cancel your application because you choose not to attend that college at that time, there is no need for any further action from you. If you are wanting to update or change information to the application you wish to cancel, you will need to contact the Admissions and Records Office at the college and inform them of your desired changes. I do show you have recently submitted an admissions applications to Butte College. I will leave you with their contact information so you are able to make changes to your already submitted applications if that is what you are trying to accomplish.

Butte College Admissions and Records Office:
    Phone: (530) 895-2361

If you have any other questions feel free to ask, I am happy to help.
    ~Monica
  • Juliette_Sesate
    edited February 2017
    I accidentally submitted my application to Reedley Community College, but I want to apply to Fresno City College. How can I change my application so I can apply to Fresno City instead of Reedley?
  • Monica
    edited December 2015
    Hello Juliette,
    Because Fresno City College and Reedley College are in the same district, you do not need to reapply to Fresno City College If you have attended the previous semester or applied for the desired semester that you want to attend instead of Reedley College. All you would need to do is contact the Admissions and Records Office at either college and they will take care of the rest in giving you direction on the steps you would need to take in order to attend classes at Fresno City College instead of Reedley College.

I hope this is helpful for you, If you have any other questions feel free to ask,
    Monica

• Kiera_Long
    edited August 2016
    Hello, I accidentally submitted my application for West Los Angeles college. How can I change this to East Los Angeles college instead? Thank you
  • Angelica
    edited August 2016
    Hello Kiera,

You are in luck! You do not need to change the application for West Los Angeles College because East Los Angeles College is a part of the same district as well as: Los Angeles City College, Los Angeles Harbor College, Los Angeles Mission College, Los Angeles Pierce College, Los Angeles Southwest College Los Angeles Trade-Tech College, Los Angeles Valley College.

Because these colleges are part of the same district you only need to apply to one of the colleges per term and any of the colleges can use the same application for their college. It is recommended that you contact East Los Angeles College Admissions and Records to find out how to start the enrollment process at their college.

Admissions:
    1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez
    Monterey Park, CA
    (323) 265-8966
    [email protected]

Please let me know if you have any more questions
    Angelica
  • Hi, I turned in my application for sf City college but I didn’t realize that I put in the wrong term. What can I do since I can’t delete my application!

• Hi, as a result of the LA Valley College Application not functioning, I submitted my application to Pierce College first instead, I then found out I couldn't place my LA Valley College application in the same term. Is there any way that I can deny my admission to Pierce College, and instead submit one for LA Valley College and attend that school?

• I accidentally chose the wrong date in my diploma and received a diploma or certificate for choice yes or no in my enrollment application to Santa ana college what can I do to change?

• Hello Samantha,

If you have already submitted your admissions application to your college but it was for the wrong term, you should be able to go back and submit an application for the correct term. If you are still having trouble with this after trying to start a new application for the same college but for a different term we recommend that you contact our helpdesk available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Phone: (877) 247-4836 or email: [email protected]

• Hello JMacal_03

The great thing about Los Angeles Community College District is that they allow you to submit one application per semester for the entire district, so there is no need to submit another application to Los Angeles Valley College. You will still be able to register for classes at Los Angeles Valley College or any College in the Los Angeles Community College District for that matter including East Los Angeles College, Trade Tech, Pierce College, West Los Angeles, City College, Mission College, Southwest College, LA Valley College.

Your initial submitted application to Los Angeles Pierce College will suffice to all the Colleges in this District. Also, if you plan on taking courses at both colleges, I recommend you contact your Admissions and Records office and inquire about how to enroll for courses at both colleges.

Pierce College Admissions:

6201 Winnetka Avenue

Woodland Hills, CA

(818) 719-6404

Los Angeles Valley College Admissions:

5800 Fulton Avenue

Van Nuys, CA

(818) 947-2553

I hope this clarifies your question,

• Hello Lizeth,

Once your application has been submitted you or your college will not be able to edit the information on the actual application that was submitted. We recommend contacting your Admissions and Records and letting them know the information that was wrong and they will inform you if the information on their end can be updated or if it needs to be corrected.

Santa Ana College

1530 West 17th Street

Santa Ana, CA

(714) 564-6005

[email protected]

• Hi I enrolled for summer classes for Ohlone college but when I realized my situation. I want to change it to Fall is there a way to change it that way?

• Hi Dumblulu12,

Please try contacting the college at [email protected] to see if they can change your application term from Summer to Fall 2021. If they are not able to change it for you, you can always submit a new application for the Fall 2021 semester.