On the BOG waiver application messege "no payment necessary for this account"

edited March 2017 in Financial Aid
On the BOG waiver application when I hit submit I get a messege "no payment necessary for this account" with another submit button
Tagged:

Answers

• edited March 2017
    Hello Thomas,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We do see that their is a technical issue with the confirmation page not showing for the Bog Fee Waiver within the Los Rios Community College District. Our IT department is working diligently with the College District to correct this error. Please see below which Community Colleges belong to Los Rios Community College District:
    • American River College
    • Consumes River College
    • Folsom Lake College
    • Sacramento City College
    With your email I am able to confirm that your Bog Fee Waiver was successfully submitted. I have also sent you a separate email stating your confirmation number for your Bog Fee Waiver from your first initial question you had on this public forum.  I advise you to contact the California Community College help desk to receive your Bog Fee Waiver confirmation number. You will find their contact information below. We apologize for this frustration and hope to resolve this manner soon.

California Community Colleges Help Desk
    1-877-247-4836
    [email protected]

If you have any further questions please feel free to respond. I am happy to help.

-Monica
  • edited August 2016
    I am having the same issue currently, August 16, 2016, in submitting my BOG Waiver application for Southwestern College in Chula Vista, CA. When I click the 'submit' button it continues to jump back to the no payment necessary page.

-Ronnel Canlapan
  • TeeTee
    edited December 2016
    Hello Ronnel,

It appears the BOG Fee Waiver Application was experiencing some issues that did not allow students to submit their application. Upon looking into this matter further, our development and engineering team was able to determine that the problem was an isolated issue that has now been fully resolved and fix. As of right now, you can resume your application or sign back in and successfully continue on with submitting your BOG Fee Waiver application over to your college. I apologies for any inconveniences this issue has caused to you and Thank You for your patience and understanding.

Please let me know if you are able to submit your application and if not, I can continue to further assist you with this matter.
  • edited August 2016
    Awesome! I was able to submit the application. How long will the approval process take?
  • TeeTee
    edited December 2016
    Hi Ronnel,

Specifically to your college at Southwestern, approval process takes anywhere from 3 to 5 full business days. You may also check the status of your approval by logging into your student portal and checking there to see if it has been approved or denied.

Thank You and please feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions.